Join us on September 15 as we celebrate our community with a day packed full of action and play. The event includes something for everyone:
For all ages:
Learn tips and tools in our self-defense workshops
- Watch as our staff walk you through First Aid & CPR demos
- Learn how to properly fit a personal flotation device (PFD) for you and members of your family
Take part in our Kid’s Corner program which includes FREE face painting
- Test out your throwing, jumping and kicking skills at our Y Sport’s Competition
- PLUS, travel through the day with your activity passport – kids 12 & under will receive a prize upon completion!
- Take some deep breathes and stretch your body during our Yoga classes
- Make a splash with our Aquafit classes
- Get your heart pumping and body moving during our 360 circuits
- PLUS, free babysitting for kids 12 & under during the event so you can take some time to explore all the activities happening that day!
- And more!
Get ready to be active so make sure to bring workout clothes and shoes, your bathing suit and a towel!
||All four Y Winnipeg branches: 3550 Portage Ave, 301 Vaughan Street, 5 Fermor Ave, 454 Kimberly
|Type of Event
||Sports | Recreation
|Name of Organization/Charity
||YMCA-YWCA of Winnipeg
||Adults, Children, Family, Men, Seniors, Teen, Women
|Contact Phone Number