Intro to Google Docs – FREE Online Course
January 22 @ 6:00 pm-8:00 pm
- Get started using Google Drive
- Familiarize yourself with the Google Docs interface and create files
- Learn how to manipulate and format text, and add hyperlinks
- Learn how to use headers, footers, and page numbering
- Collaborate with others by sharing, using comments, track changes, and version history
You will receive a certificate upon completing the course and filling a short survey! You also have a 5-10% chance to win a free desktop computer plus monitor, mouse, keyboard, webcam, and speaker by participating and completing the survey!
Important note: Once you have signed up on Eventbrite, you will receive an email with a short registration form that you must complete to be able to attend the course. This form should take 1-2 minutes to complete. Please contact us at [email protected] if you need assistance.
For English language learners, CLB4+ is required.
If you don’t already have one, please create a Google account before attending:
Tutorial on creating a Google account here:
Share This Post,
DISCLAIMER: Winnipeg For Free is not associated with the hosts and organizers of this event and has minimal contact with them. Winnipeg for Free has no control over the changes in the date, time or location of events. Although, action is taken to find changes, they might not be updated in time.