Free Youth Swim @ Cindy Klassen Recreation Complex
Stay healthy and have fun by taking a free swim at City of Winnipeg operated indoor pools. Youth swim available to participants 9 – 19 years of age
Cindy Klassen Recreation Complex 999 Sargent Avenue
Schedule effective March 22 – April 2, 2022
FREE SWIM Saturday 2:30 pm – 6:00 pm
TEEN SWIM Saturday 6:30-9:45
Public health restrictions apply. Scroll down for more information.
Space is limited, click here to register.
Residents can book swim and fitness blocks prior to arriving at facilities in order to guarantee admission until March 22, after which time they will no longer be offered.
Please avoid visiting if you are feeling unwell.
For more information, see: winnipeg.ca/COVID-19.
- You are reminded to exercise precautions to protect against the spread of illness
- Everyone should practice good handwashing hygiene and wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds and dry them thoroughly—if you are unable to wash your hands, use an alcohol-based hand cleanser
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, or cough or sneeze into your sleeve—throw used tissues in the garbage and immediately wash your hands, or use an alcohol-based hand cleanser
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Minimize prolonged (more than 10 minutes), close (less than two meters/six feet) contact with individuals in public
- Avoid travel, crowded places and events, especially if you are at higher risk(e.g. seniors and those with underlying medical conditions)
- If you are unwell, stay at home