ArtWalk: Exchange District
July 23, 2020 @ 7:00 pm-8:30 pm
This tour will start at the High Five, along Waterfront Drive between Provencher Blvd. and Lombard Ave. We will visit public artworks including:
- High Five by Jennifer Stillwell
- Bloody Saturday by Noam Gonick and Bernie Miller
- Poster Boards in the Exchange by Michael Carroll, Laurie Green and Judith Panson
- The Cube by 5468796 Architecture
- Untitled by Winston Leathers
Tours will run as scheduled rain or shine but will be cancelled in the event of a thunderstorm. Please note this tour is not a loop; see map for details.
Please respect physical distancing and stay home if you feel unwell. Face masks are encouraged.