ArtWalk: Exchange District
September 3 @ 7:00 pm-8:30 pm
This tour will start at the High Five, along Waterfront Drive between Provencher Blvd. and Lombard Ave. We will visit public artworks including:
- High Five by Jennifer Stillwell
- Bloody Saturday by Noam Gonick and Bernie Miller
- Poster Boards in the Exchange by Michael Carroll, Laurie Green and Judith Panson
- The Cube by 5468796 Architecture
- Untitled by Winston Leathers
Tours will run as scheduled rain or shine but will be cancelled in the event of a thunderstorm. Please note this tour is not a loop; see map for details.
Please respect physical distancing and stay home if you feel unwell. Face masks are encouraged.
DISCLAIMER: Winnipeg For Free is not associated with the hosts and organizers of this event and has minimal contact with them. Winnipeg for Free has no control over the changes in the date, time or location of events. Although, action is taken to find changes, they might not be updated in time.