ArtWalk: Developing a Critical Eye
September 27 @ 10:30 am-12:30 pm
This tour will start at Phare Ouest, on the Tache Promenade (directly across from Saint Boniface Museum). We will visit a variety of public artworks to explore the ways we can engage with and understand public art:
- Phare Ouest by Marcel Gosselin
- Louis Riel by Marcien Lemay
- High Five by Jennifer Stillwell
- Bloody Saturday by Noam Gonick and Bernie Miller
- Poster Boards in the Exchange Poster Boards in The Exchange by Michael Carroll, Laurie Green and Judith Panson
- Untitled by Winston Leathers
- Acrobats by George Swinton
- Mediating The Treaties by Rolande Souliere
- Electrical Currents by Julie Nagam
- The Square Dancers by Kenneth Lavallee
- O-Ween Du Muh Waun. (We Were Told.) by RBOY Inc.
Tours will run as scheduled rain or shine but will be cancelled in the event of a thunderstorm. Please note that this tour is not a loop. See map for more details.
Please respect physical distancing and stay home if you feel unwell. Face masks are encouraged.
DISCLAIMER: Winnipeg For Free is not associated with the hosts and organizers of this event and has minimal contact with them. Winnipeg for Free has no control over the changes in the date, time or location of events. Although, action is taken to find changes, they might not be updated in time.