Hop on your bike and visit public art along the Southwest Rapid Transit Corridor with us!
This 13km tour will start and end at Seel Station Park & Ride. Artworks we will visit include:
- Rooster Town Kettle & Fetching Water by Ian August
- テンサイ (TENSAI) by Kelty McKinnon and Cindy Mochizuki
- (Un)Still Life with Spoked Wheels by Warren Carther
- Métis Land Use by Tiffany Shaw-Collinge
- Salt Fat Sugar & Your Water is Safe by Bill Burns
- ROW ROW ROW by Public City Architecture and Urban Ink
- Furrows on the Land (The Field) / Furrows in the Land (The Wheel) by Jeanette Johns
Tour participants are responsible to provide a bike and helmet. Ask us for bike rental recommendations!
Tours will run as scheduled rain or shine but will be cancelled in the event of a thunderstorm.
Please respect physical distancing and stay home if you feel unwell. Face masks are encouraged.