- All libraries will be closed
- Winnipeg Transit will operate on a Sunday schedule on Thursday.
- All City-owned and operated fitness and leisure centres, gyms, indoor pools, and arenas will be closed
- Recycling, garbage, and yard waste will not be collected on Remembrance Day. If your collection day falls on or after the holiday, put your carts and yard waste out one day later for this week only.
The article continues below
Remembrance Day, Thursday, November 11, 2021
Superstore 1:00pm – 11:00pm
Outlet Collection Winnipeg 1:00pm – 8:00pm
Polo Park Shopping Centre 1:00pm – 8:00pm
St. Vital Shopping Centre 1:00pm – 8:00pm
Kildonan Place 1:00pm – 11:00pm
Grant Park Shopping 1:00pm – 6:00pm
Walmart 1:00pm – 11:00pm
Garden City Shopping Center 1:00pm – 9:00pm
Manitoba Liquor Marts 1:00pm – Regular Close Hours
Places to Visit
- The Forks will be open from 11:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. for food and beverages, and retail vendors will be open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Some tenants may open earlier or stay open later.
- Brookside will be open for visitation from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, July 1
- St. Vital will be open for visitation from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, July 1
- Transcona will be open for visitation from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, July 1.