Differences from the previous day are in brackets (…) in the above image
Public health officials advise one additional death in a person with COVID-19 has been reported today:
• a male in his 70s from the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region.
The current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 3.9 per cent provincially and 3.3 per cent in Winnipeg. As of 9:30 a.m. today, 64 new cases of the virus have been identified. The total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba to 31,721.
Today’s COVID-19 data shows:
• three cases in Interlake–Eastern health region;
• 33 cases in the Northern health region;
• zero cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• two cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
• 26 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
Laboratory testing numbers show 1,927 tests were completed yesterday, bringing the total number of lab tests completed since early February 2020 to 521,826.
An outbreak has been declared at Actionmarguerite St. Joseph in Winnipeg. The facility has been moved to the Critical (Red) level on the #RestartMB Pandemic Response System.