Differences from the previous day are in brackets (…) in the above image
Public health officials advise one additional death in a person with COVID-19 has been reported today:
• a male in his 70s from the Winnipeg health region.
The current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 4.3 per cent provincially and 3.8 per cent in Winnipeg. As of 9:30 a.m. today, 70 new cases of the virus have been identified. However, three cases have been removed due to data corrections. This brings the net-new number of cases today to 67 and the total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba to 31,657.
Today’s COVID-19 data shows:
• seven cases in Interlake–Eastern health region;
• 30 cases in the Northern health region;
• zero cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• two cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
• 31 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
Laboratory testing numbers show 2,290 tests were completed yesterday, bringing the total number of lab tests completed since early February 2020 to 519,892.