Differences from the previous day are in brackets (…) in the above image
Public health officials advise one additional death in a person with COVID-19 have been reported today:
• a female in her 90s from the Winnipeg health region linked to the outbreak at Oakview Place Personal Care Home.
The current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 4.6 per cent provincially and four per cent in Winnipeg. As of 9:30 a.m. today, 45 new cases of the virus have been identified. However, six cases have been removed due to data corrections. This brings the net-new number of cases today to 39 and the total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba to 31,590.
Today’s COVID-19 data shows:
• three cases in Interlake–Eastern health region;
• 10 cases in the Northern health region;
• one case in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• eight cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
• 23 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
Laboratory testing numbers show 1,805 tests were completed yesterday, bringing the total number of lab tests completed since early February 2020 to 517,602.
Yesterday’s data, February 23