Differences from the previous day are in brackets (…) in the above image
Public health officials advise two additional deaths in people with COVID-19 have been reported today:
• a female in her 90s from the Winnipeg health region; and
• a female in her 90s from the Winnipeg health region, linked to the outbreak at Charleswood Care Centre.
The current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 5.4 per cent provincially and 4.4 per cent in Winnipeg. As of 9:30 a.m. today, 97 new cases of the virus have been identified. This brings the total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba to 31,483.
Today’s COVID-19 data shows:
• four cases in Interlake–Eastern health region;
• 36 cases in the Northern health region;
• one case in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• two cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
• 54 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
Laboratory testing numbers show 1,790 tests were completed yesterday, bringing the total number of lab tests completed since early February 2020 to 514,357.
Yesterday’s data, February 21