Differences from the previous day are in brackets (…) in the above image
Public health officials advise three additional deaths in people with COVID-19 have been reported today:
• a female in her 60s from the Winnipeg health region, linked to the outbreak at Seven Oaks Hospital 3U1-3;
• a male in his 80s from the Winnipeg health region, linked to the outbreak at Seven Oaks Hospital 3U4-7; and
• a female in her 90s from the Winnipeg health region, linked to the outbreak at Actionmarguerite St. Boniface.
The current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 5.3 per cent provincially and four per cent in Winnipeg. As of 9:30 a.m. today, 95 new cases of the virus have been identified. The total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba to 31,329.
Today’s COVID-19 data shows:
• three cases in Interlake–Eastern health region;
• 59 cases in the Northern health region;
• zero cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• two cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
• 31 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
Laboratory testing numbers show 1,642 tests were completed yesterday, bringing the total number of lab tests completed since early February 2020 to 510,542.