Differences from the previous day are in brackets (…) in the above image
Public health officials advise three additional deaths in people with COVID-19 have been reported today including:
• a male in his 80s from the Prairie Mountain Health region, linked to an outbreak at the McCreary/Alonsa Health Centre;
• a female in her 90s from the Winnipeg health region, linked to an outbreak at the Holy Family Personal Care Home; and
• a female in her 90s from the Winnipeg health region, linked to an outbreak at Concordia Place personal care home.
The current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 10.6 per cent provincially and 6.4 per cent in Winnipeg. As of 9:30 a.m. today, 222 new cases of the virus have been identified and brings the total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba to 28,697.
Today’s COVID-19 data shows:
• 20 cases in the Interlake–Eastern health region;
• 116 cases in the Northern health region;
• 22 cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• three cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
• 61 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
Laboratory testing numbers show 1,956 tests were completed yesterday, bringing the total number of lab tests completed since early February 2020 to 465,040. Case investigations continue and if a public health risk is identified, the public will be notified.
An outbreak has been declared over at the Union Gospel Mission in Winnipeg. The site has been removed from the #RestartMB Pandemic Response System.