Differences from the previous day are in brackets (…) in the above image
Public health officials advise three additional deaths in people with COVID-19 have been reported today including:
• a male in his 60s from the Winnipeg health region;
• a female in her 70s from the Winnipeg health region; and
• a female in her 80s from the Winnipeg health region.
The current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 9.8 per cent provincially and 6.5 per cent in Winnipeg. As of 9:30 a.m. today, 216 new cases of the virus have been identified and the total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba to 28,476.
Today’s COVID-19 data shows:
• 22 cases in the Interlake–Eastern health region;
• 118 cases in the Northern health region;
• 12 cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• 14 cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
• 50 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
Laboratory testing numbers show 1,836 tests were completed yesterday, bringing the total number of lab tests completed since early February 2020 to 463,084. Case investigations continue and if a public health risk is identified, the public will be notified.
Outbreaks have been declared over at Tabor Home in Morden, Tudor House Personal Care Home in Selkirk, Deer Lodge Centre on Lodge 4 East, West Park Manor Personal Care Home, St. Amant Health and Transition, and the Carpathia Children’s Centre Inc., all in Winnipeg.