HOW TO ENTER:
Contest begins on November 9, 2020, at 12:00:01 am PT and closes November 30, 2020 at 11:59 pm PT (the “Contest Period”). You may submit entries in the Contest in the following way:
1. You must be logged into Instagram from your device to ensure your photo entry was correctly uploaded and eligible. Using Instagram, submit and post a photo of how you chill with Slurpee in the Winnipeg Winter and be automatically be entered in the Contest if your post is tagged with @SlurpeeCanada and using the hashtag #WinnipegWinterWarrior
2. More than one (1) entry is acceptable. LIMIT FIVE (5) entries per person during the Contest.
3. On or around December 1, 2020, 7-Eleven will select one (1) random entry from among all entries.
4. Odds of winning are based on number of eligible entries.
5. A winner announcement will be posted on or before December 5, 2020.
An individual may submit more than one photo. All entries will be rejected if the image / photo is not correctly posted as per the rules and is not fully completed and submitted during the Contest Period. Entries without a photographic image will NOT be eligible. Without limitation, the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and the Contest judges are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, delayed, incomplete or incompatible entries. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter the Contest more than the allowable number of times during the Contest Period, as set out in detail above, then all your entries may be void. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Sponsor 7-Eleven Canada.
By submitting a photo the entrant (and his/her parent/legal guardian if he/she is under the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence) agrees that the photo complies with all conditions stated in these Rules. The Sponsor and those associated with it will bear no legal liability, expressed or implied, regarding the use of the IMAGE by the Sponsor and THE SPONSOR SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY AN ENTRANT IN THE EVENT IT IS SUBSEQUENTLY DISCOVERED THAT THE ENTRANT HAS DEPARTED FROM OR NOT FULLY COMPLIED WITH ANY OF THE RULES.