The Priceless Fun Guide is an all-in-one guide. It has a list of arenas, recreation centres, community centres and libraries listed by community where kids can have fun for free.
Within the guide you’ll find Children’s Free Play schedule for 6 to 12 years old including arts, crafts, games, sports, outdoor activities and more!
For 13 to 18 year olds, activities include basketball, volleyball, badminton, floor hockey, outdoor activities, crafts, board games, video games and special events.
The health, safety, and well-being of residents and our employees is our top priority. The City has instituted a number of processes and procedures to help ensure the health and safety of its employees and residents at its facilities:
• Customers are asked to use the self-assessment symptom checklist before entering the facility.
• All individuals entering a City-operated facility are required to wear a face mask.
• Capacity is reduced to help ensure social distancing guidelines are maintained.
• Social distancing is required and individuals must maintain a distance of at least two metres from every other individual while in a facility; however, this does not
apply to people who can demonstrate that they are living together in the same household.
• Customers are asked to respect and follow the signage in a facility.
• Access to change rooms, showers, and lockers will be limited and spaced out to follow social distancing guidelines. Customers are asked to arrive ready to use the amenities.
• Anyone exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to enter.
• Hand sanitizer is available at our facilities.