15 new cases of COVID-19 as of 9:30 AM, September 10
The data shows there were:
• two cases in Interlake–Eastern Health region;
• two cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• two case in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
• nine cases in the Winnipeg health region.
Total number 1155 as of today.
Preliminary investigations indicate that several of today’s cases are close contacts of known cases. Case investigations continue and if a public health risk is identified, the public will be notified.
Public health officials are advising of two potential exposure to COVID-19 may have occurred:
• Sept. 1 to 3 at Lilac Resort (Trans-Canada Highway, Ste. Anne); and
• Sept. 5, Air Canada flight AC 295 departing from Winnipeg to Vancouver (rows 19 to 25).