29 new cases reported reported on September 6, 17 in Winnipeg
15 new cases of COVID-19 as of 9:30 AM, September 7
The data shows there were:
• one case in the Interlake-Eastern health region;
• six cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• one case in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
• seven cases in the Winnipeg health region.
Total number 1155 as of today.
- 412 active cases.
- 13 people in hospital and three people in intensive care
- 910 recovered.
- 16 deaths.
Preliminary case investigations indicate that five of the cases are related to close contacts. Case investigations continue and if a public health risk is identified, the public will be notified.