- Indoor Pools are still closed due to COVID-19
- Outdoor Pools are set to reopen Friday
- Wading pools closed on Canada Day and will not reopen until Friday
- Spray pads, however, will be open on Canada Day from 9 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- All libraries will be closed
- Winnipeg Transit will operate on a Sunday schedule on Wednesday.
- All leisure centres remain closed
- Recycling, garbage, and yard waste will be collected as normally scheduled for those with Wednesday as their collection day.
- All of the shopping malls in Winnipeg are closed on Canada Day.
- Most Manitoba Liquor Marts open on Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Places to Visit
- The Winnipeg Art Gallery will be open from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Assiniboine Park Zoo will be open for regular hours, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Canadian Museum for Human Rights will be open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Brookside will be open for visitation from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Wednesday, July 1
- St. Vital will be open for visitation from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Wednesday, July 1
- Transcona will be open for visitation from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Wednesday, July 1.