The Sun Life Musical Instrument Lending Library is a collection of instruments (guitars, ukuleles, bongos, violins, and more) that can be borrowed for free with a valid library card.
How to Borrow Musical Instruments
- You must have a library card in good standing to borrow an instrument. Limited and Visitor cards are not eligible.
- You may borrow 1 instrument per card at a time.
- Instruments can be borrowed for 3 weeks, with up to 5 renewals allowed, and one instrument may be placed on hold at a time.
- Overdue instruments will be charged $0.40 per day late. A replacement fee will apply to lost or damaged instruments and accessories.
- All musical instruments must be picked up at Millennium Library, and returned in-person to the Millennium Library circulation desk. Returns will not be accepted at other libraries/branches.
Shelmerdine’s Kids FunZone is THE PLACE to be this fall! The indoor haymaze and amusement park will definitely keep your little ones busy and giggling. Free general admission means that you can come and play in our haymaze and giant bouncy castle all day!Find out more »
Terror Garage Halloween Haunt located in Winnipeg MB, Canada. Newly expanded, now with 5 Rooms of Horror! Haunted House including Costumed Actors, […]Find out more »