Here’s a list of restaurants where kids can eat for free.
- Mongos has kids eat free on Tuesday. 4-9PM for kids 10 and under (Confirmed). Although I have not confirmed that Kids 4 and under eat free all the time!
- Lovey’s has kids eat free on Sundays, age 10 and under
- Montana’s has kids eat free on Tuesdays – one per adult entrée
- Smittys Westwood location only, kids eat free Monday thru Friday. 1 free child per dinning adult, after 4pm
- Hooters has it Saturdays and Sundays – kids age 10 and under per adult meal with orders over $12
- Perkins – kids eat free Monday’s and Tuesday’s from 3-9pm, one per adult
- Denny’s – kids eat free Tuesdays from 4-10pm, 2 kids per adult
- Swiss Chalet – no kids night, but kids 10 and under eat free on their birthdays
- Humpty’s – kids eat free Friday’s from 5-9pm, 10 and under. 1 per adult.
- Ikea – kids eat free Friday nights from 4pm to close until June 30th
- Canton Buffet on Mcphillips & Logan kids eat free Wednesdays
- Perkins Southdale Location kids eat for free on Sat and Sun from 4-10.
- Pizza hut has it Tuesdays – one kid free per adult and have to spend over $10
If you are planning to visit the restaurants above, contact them first before going, either confirmed or not confirmed. The list can change at anytime.